Submit an abstract to present at this year's conference!
We're back on October 20-21 in Duluth, MN
The Minnesota Prevention Resource Center (MPRC) is now accepting abstracts for presentations at the 2022 Minnesota Prevention Program Sharing Conference in Duluth Minnesota this October 20 and 21. This year’s conference theme is Growing Hope: The Power of Primary Prevention. Why hope? Countless communities, agencies, and individuals come together to do this challenging work year after year despite numerous challenges and obstacles. When stakeholders work together, hope, and success, can grow. Join MPRC in Duluth to share, learn, and GROW a healthy future for all Minnesotans.
Past proposal topics include...
- Substance use research & data
- Coalition building
- Community organizing
- Prevention strategies
- Needs assessment & evaluation
- Culturally-specific & responsive practices
- Leadership development
- Youth & school engagement
- Interpersonal & mass communication
- General wellness for prevention professionals
- And more!
To submit a proposal you will first need to determine the following:
- Session title.
- Session description, including your topic's relevance to prevention professionals. For support writing an abstract, click here. To review example abstracts, click here.
- Three learning objectives. For tips on writing learning objectives, click here.
- How much prior knowledge attendees need to actively participate in your session (General, Intermediate, Advanced).
- How you image engaging attendees (small group discussions or activities, formal presentation/lecture, whole group discussion, multimedia, etc.)
- Information for all presenters, including names, titles, contact info, professional bios, and demographic information.
After you have all of the information above, you can proceed with submitting your application below: