Join us on October 17th and 18th in Brainerd!
About the Conference
This year's conference will take place on October 17-18th in Brainerd.
For 49 years, the Minnesota Prevention Program Sharing Conference has supported people engaged in substance misuse prevention. Countless communities, agencies, and individuals come together to do this work, including you. Your contributions to the prevention field and dedication to public health make a difference in our state. This work is not easy. It can be downright exhausting, difficult to see a way through. Our annual conference provides an opportunity for everyone who is engaging in this work everyday to come together, share ideas, and learn from one and other. This year’s conference theme “Support Connections. Build Prevention. Engage Communities” will focus on collaboration, expanding our networks, and supporting health & wellbeing through primary prevention. We are looking forward to seeing you this October!
Community Coalition Leaders - Prevention Specialists - Substance Misuse & Mental Health Professionals - Parents & Youth - College Students - Educators - Public Health Professionals - Law Enforcement - Researchers - Faith Leaders - And More!
See the table below for detailed rates by ticket type. We have special rates for those registering groups and students. Presenter registration is free! See the table below for detailed rates by ticket type. A limited number of scholarships for the Minnesota Prevention Program Sharing Conference Registration are available based on need and qualifications. Contact email@example.com or 651-646-3005 for more information. Registration deadline: Friday, September 29th, 2023.
- Regular Registration: Default ticket type. Includes meals and snacks during the conference. Includes recorded access.
- Group Registration: Register for 3 or more people at the same time to get a 20% discount on your registration. Individuals do not need to be from the same organization/coalition to get this discounted rate. Includes meals and snacks during the conference. Includes recorded access.
- Student Registration: This ticket type is for students currently enrolled in high school or a higher education institution only. Includes meals and snacks during the conference. Includes recorded access.
- Presenters: This registration is for approved workshop presenters only. Includes meals and snacks during the conference. Includes recorded access
- Recorded Access ONLY: This registration type will provide access to recordings of sessions following the conference. No CEUs can be provided for this ticket type.
A more detailed agenda will be available soon.
Exhibit at this year's conference!
Applications to exhibit at this year's conference can be completed on our website at mnprc.org/conference/exhibitors/. Exhibitors are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis, until September 1st, 2023. The exhibit fee includes one conference registration and provides one conference packet and all meals served during the conference. A conference registration fee must be paid for each additional person staffing the exhibit. Exhibiting at this year's conference is $270, but is free for community coalitions.
Do you have questions surrounding this year's conference? Reach out to MPRC's Events Manager, Madeline Bremel at firstname.lastname@example.org