COVID-19 Protocols at the MN Prevention Program Sharing Conference and the DECC
In an effort to minimize the risk of COVID-19, the DECC works with St. Louis County Department of Health to maintain high safety standards in the facility. The DECC also follows CDC guidelines.
Masks are now optional, but encouraged, at the DECC for both guests and staff. Disposable masks will be available at the conference registration desk.
DECC facility Covid protocols include:
- Upgraded HVAC protocols that cycle in outside air multiple times per hour
- Installation of MERV 13 air filters to remove particles that are 1-3 microns in size
- High-touch cleaning protocols
- All DECC employees are required to be masked indoors
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout campus
- COVID rapid testing and PCR saliva testing available onsite for public and employees. You can find more information here: https://decc.org/covid-testing/
- Large room spaces and exhibit halls will be arranged with social distancing protocols
A limited number of rapid COVID-19 antigen tests will be available at the registration desk. If you are feeling sick, please stay home. All presentations this year will be recorded. Please notify MPRC if you test positive during the event (email@example.com.)